Ocean Pacific Capital has been in the commercial loan business since 1977. If you are looking for an industrial center loan or industrial center development loan, we have the experience necessary to make obtaining financing a quick and smooth process.
An industrial center is an area of land set aside for industrial development. Industrial centers are usually located close to transport facilities, especially where more than one transport modalities coincide: highways, railroads, airports, and navigable rivers. A variation is the office center, which has offices and light industry, as opposed to heavy industry.
The potential benefits of this setting land aside through this type of zoning include::
- The ability to concentrate dedicated infrastructure in a delimited area to reduce the per-business expense of that infrastructure. Such infrastructure includes roadways, railroad sidings, ports, high-power electric supplies (often including three-phase power), high-end communications cables, large-volume water supplies, and high-volume gas lines.
- Attraction of new business by providing an integrated infrastructure in one location
- The environmental and social impact of the industrial uses are set away from urban areas
- Localized environmental controls that are specific to the needs of an industrial area.
We fund all commercial and construction loans from $500,000.00 to $1,300,000,000.00 worldwide.
- Debt coverage ratios from 1.10 up
- Adjustable and Fixed Programs
- Loan to cost up to 100%
- Loan to value up to 90%
- 10 to 30 year Financing
If you need Commercial Monies, Equity Partners and /or Secondary / Mezzanine Financing, call our Commercial Loan Department at 1800 595-1474 today for a free consultation.