SBA Loans, also known as Small Business Administration Loans, assist business owners obtain small business loans and small business financing with perfect or less than perfect credit. Since 1977, we have assisted in processing almost every kind of loan request and we are proud to continually have one of the most competitive rates and a high approval rate across the nation. Whether it's time to buy real estate, acquire a new business or franchise, increase business working capital, or to purchase new business equipment, Ocean Pacific Capital can help you find the best small business administration loan to meet your needs for your business. We offer from $500,000 to $5 million dollars on most SBA loans; however, we tailor loans to meet your needs and these limits can be altered. Our loans have multiple interest rate options, such adjustable, fixed, and floating rates, no balloon payments, shorter and longer terms, as well as up to 90% loan to value. Whatever it is that you need, Ocean Pacific Capital can help you.
Most business owners that have been previously turned down for a conventional loan by a commercial lender, apply for a SBA Loan. When applying for a SBA Loan, the following documents are usually necessary:
1. A business plan, which is a written document describing the type of business and legal form, including relevant information such as annual sales/revenue, the number of employee, ownership structure, and length of time in business.
2. Complete Business Financial Statements from the past three years and current or interim financial statements.
3. Complete Personal Financial Statements from each owner, officer, partner, and stockholder that owns 20% or more of the business
4. A description of the loan request, such as how the purpose of the loan request, the amount and type of loan request, as well as how the loan proceeds will be used is required.
5. A description of the collateral that will be used to secure the loan, as well as a description of the equity in the business, availability of cash, and the potential to borrow funds.
6. Resumes of those who are and will be involved in the daily operations of the business, such as management.
Our experience with assisting thousands of individuals with the best SBA loan financing nationwide for over the past 31 years allows us to not only acquire the best rates and loan programs for your needs with our access to over 130 different lenders, but also in an efficient, timely manner. Call us today and see what we can do for you!
your financing needs,
we will tailor a loan that's right for you.
Daily Oil & Gas and Wall Street Journal News
AAA contends that motorists should add cheaper gasoline prices to their list of 'things for which to be thankful' this Thanksgiving.
Wall Street Journal
WSJ.com: Commercial Real Estate
CBRE Global Investors Buys Stake in Three GGP Malls One of the world?s largest real-estate asset managers has purchased a 49% stake in three malls in a deal that values them at more than $1 billion and shows that investors still have an appetite for top-tier retail property.
FAO Schwarz Is Returning to New York A dominant presence in Midtown Manhattan for decades before its closure in 2015, the toy store is coming to life again with a new, 20,000-square-foot Rockefeller Center location.
Kushner Cos., Brookfield Near a Deal for Stake in 666 Fifth Ave. The real estate arm of Brookfield Asset Management is in advanced talks with Kushner Cos. to buy roughly a 50% stake in 666 Fifth Ave. and invest hundreds of millions of dollars in the Manhattan office tower, which has been at the center of a controversy over possible conflicts of interest involving Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump?s son-in-law and adviser.